Re-think – Circular Economy Forum 2022
The Milan event, which will be held in person and online on 10 and 11 February 2022, will focus on 5 main macro-topics:
- Agri-food: Insight into regenerative and 4.0 farming practices, new forms of ‘indoor’ and ‘vertical’ cultivation, sustainable ways of food preservation and distribution, waste reduction and ‘alternative’ proteins
- Textiles & Fashion: Insight into existing circular and sustainable materials and practices in the textile industry aiming to preserve product value through recovery, recycling, and regeneration, reducing waste and optimising resources
- Cities: Insight into existing urban contexts organised circularly through the presentation of current projects and possible development trends with a focus on smart cities, mobility, bicycles & waste, urban water, and air
- Materials: Insight into the Circular Materials that are becoming increasingly widespread, emerging developments in the reuse and regeneration of materials and possible trends for the future, with a focus on Design and Construction
- Technologies: Insight into emerging technologies and possible trends that overturn the concept of waste and optimize the use of resources on AI, IoT, Blockchain, and digital applications to the Circular Economy.
The first day of the event will be held mainly in Italian, with some presentations in English, while the second day will be entirely in English.
The event is organised in collaboration with – among others – Esselunga, the Consulate General of the Netherlands in Milan, ATM, Teads, Camera di Commercio di Milano, Monza Brianza, Lodi and ALMED, under the patronage of Ministry of Ecological Transition, European Commission, LIUC – Cattaneo University, and University of Milan-Bicocca. The media partners of the event are Adnkronos and Greenplanner.
Published by CVTI