DiCE Lab Webinar: Blockchain Technology for the Circular Economy
Start: 29. March 2022 10:00
End: 29. March 2022 11:00
Organiser: DiCE Lab
Event type: Webinar
This webinar on 29 March 2022 (10:00-11:00 CET) focuses on blockchain technology in relation not to the crypto-economy but to the circular economy. The following questions will be dealt with:
- What is blockchain technology?
- How can it be used for the circular economy?
- How is it used in real life?
- What are the regulatory opportunities and challenges?
Three brilliant speakers will intervene:
- Dr. Daniel M. Hall, ETH Zurich, will talk about his academic research on blockchain and circular economy
- Dr. Phil Brown, PhD from Circularise, will explain how Circularise is making complex supply chains visible without risking confidentiality
- Dr. Katrien Steenmans, Coventry University, will share her research findings on regulatory opportunities and challenges for blockchain adoption in circular economies.
Participants will get a chance to connect with speakers and other participants in the break-out sessions.
For registration, please click here.