2nd Annual Economic Conference “Circular economics – from theory to practice”
The Slovak Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCI) invites you to the 2nd Annual Economic Conference “Circular Economics – from theory to practice”, which will be held online on November 11th 2021 from 11:00. The event is organized in cooperation with the Foundation for the Support of Ecology and Education and the National Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce Slovakia.
Participation is free for registered applicants.
The topics of the conference will be practical steps towards the implementation and support of the circular economy by the state, the circular economy in practice from the point of view of entrepreneurs as well as extended producer responsibility as a proven tool of the circular economy.
The conference will be opened by SOPK Chairman Peter Mihók.
The following speakers confirmed their participation in the conference:
- Juraj Smatana, State Secretary of the Ministry of the Environment of the Slovak Republic
- Tomáš Kakula, General Director of the Competitiveness Section of the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic
- Michal Sebíň, Chairman of the Waste Management Section of SOPK
- Petra Csefalvayová, INCIEN – Institute of Circular Economics
- Vladimír Mužila, Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors of AGRO CS Slovakia
- Gabriel Szabó, Deputy Chairman of the Board of SLOVNAFT
The event will be moderated by Mr. Anka Žitná.
If you are interested in participating, please fill in the REGISTRATION FORM no later than November 9th 2021. The registered participants will then be sent a link before the event, where it will be possible to watch the conference online.
We are looking forward to your participation.
Published by CVTI